Monday, November 23, 2009

How About a Christmas Moose???

This first card was made by my friend Mary (huggin Mary)...she stamped the new rubber stamp of this fun image of a moose made by Karen's Doodles.
This second card is done by me and I used the digital image of the same moose from Karen's Doodles.
Can you see that it is fun to try different ways to make cards? We both had fun playing with the new moose. I colored mine with Copics and I really like the look, I just wish I had more colors to give this image a better color palette.



This little box is a rubber stamped image I had sitting on my work table and didn't want to toss it away.I just made a matchbox slider box...I got the pattern from The Toy Maker.
I used watercolor pencils and mineral spirits.

1 comment:

Lee - grandmalee said...

Ooooooo! The moose is just adorable! I love the backgrounds on the cards...great choices! I also love how you used the image on the slider box. I need to do some of these.

We love our Doodle Divas!!!