Thursday, October 22, 2009

Featured Diva - Week #17

Uh oh...what happened last week?? We only had 4 entries!!!!! You are making this TOO easy on my DH!!!!! LOL Keep passing on the word!!!! This weeks FEATURED DIVA is................. Linda Dekker

Congratulations Linda!! Your card will be featured in the FEATURED DIVA SLIDESHOW!!!!! And you also win 2 free images from Karen's Doodles!!!

Please email me (Chris) at doodledivagallery@hotmail.ca and I will tell you how to claim your prize.

Everyone who entered this week WILL have your cards put into the Doodle Diva Gallery slideshows! THANK you to ALL who entered!!! Please pass on the word, lets try to hit 15 entries next week!!!!!

Start emailing me your projects for next weeks FEATURED DIVA!!! Don't forget to write Featured Diva in the subject line so I know it is your entry, and not ANOTHER British lottery winning!!!! LOL Can't wait to see this weeks submissions!!!!
Chris

1 comment:

Myzdamena said...

You won the lottery???? lol

C'mon! I *live* here and I haven't won it yet! :p

xxx

We love our Doodle Divas!!!