Saturday, September 26, 2009

Featured Diva Week #13

We only had 1 entry this week, which is a little sad, but I'm hoping that it is just because people are busy with beginning of school stuff!!!! PLEASE pass on the word about this great contest!!! You can win 3 FREE DIGIS from Karen - just by submitting a card! I get my hubby to choose his favourite one. PLUS, all cards submitted get put into the Doodle Diva Gallery slideshows for the whole world to see!!!! I hope you will all join me next week!!!

I will put this weeks card in with next weeks entries, so hopefully we will get some more entrants!!! Thanks everyone!!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh that is sad! I must make an effort to make another card using Karens Doodles, and enter again myself.
I hope this does pick up - I'll put a post on my blog!
Love, Andrea xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Hi Chris
Thats sad I am sure I entered a card last week as well. I have just sent an email with the photo of this weeks card entry by me. Its such a fantastic way of adding to your collections of Karens wonderful images.
Hugs Julie

We love our Doodle Divas!!!