Thursday, August 13, 2009

Featured Diva - Week #7

We had 6 entries this week...that is awesome....much better than last week!!!! BUT, I KNOW we can do better!!!!! I am hoping that this will get better as more and more people know about it!! IT is a great way to win more images!!!! PLEASE pass on the word!!!!


Soooo, this weeks FEATURED DIVA is................. TINA BARNETT (chosen by my DH)!!!! Congratulations TINA!!! Your card will be featured in the FEATURED DIVA SLIDESHOW!!!!! And you also win 2 free images from Karen's Doodles!!!


Please email me (Chris) at doodledivagallery@hotmail.ca and I will tell you how to claim your prize.


Everyone who entered this week WILL have your cards put into the Doodle Diva Gallery slideshows! THANK you to ALL who entered!!! Please pass on the word, lets try to hit 15 entries next week!!!!!

Start emailing me your projects for next weeks FEATURED DIVA!!! Don't forget to write Featured Diva in the subject line so I know it is your entry, and not ANOTHER British lottery winning!!!! LOL Can't wait to see this weeks submissions!!!!
Chris

1 comment:

TinaB said...

Thank you so much!! I will pick my images and come back to you xx

Hugs Tina xx :0) xx

We love our Doodle Divas!!!