Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Featured Diva!!

Hello Doodle Divas!!! It is time for some fun & prizes!!!!!

Each Friday, I will be having a FEATURED DIVA represented on this blog in a SPECIAL SLIDESHOW!!!!

To enter to be a FEATURED DIVA, all you have to do is submit a card, layout, or any project to doodledivagallery@hotmail.ca before the next Friday. Please put in the subject area "Featured Diva" so I know it is your submission!!!

Please submit only ONE CARD or PROJECT per person, per week. It can be anything you've made with ANY Karen's Doodles images, it can be one you submitted for a challenge or one you made for fun!!!

After all the creations have come in by the next Friday at Midnight (MST), I will choose 1 lucky Diva to be our FEATURED DIVA for the week!!! Their card will be put into the FEATURED DIVA slideshow for all to see!!! Their card will also be put into the regular slideshows as well!!!!And the prizes don't end there......but that lucky Diva will get to choose TWO Karen's Doodles images!!!! How awesome eh?

If you have any questions, please ask!!! I hope to see lots of creations coming my way SOON!!!!!

I am opening this first week up a bit early to get the word out...so you have until Friday, June 25 to email me your card! Have fun & good luck Divas!!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great idea this is...
I just found your wonderful images on the CDAC group and fell in love with them.
So great to see them. Can't wait to start making one.

Thanks
Marion

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon.

my web site - web page

We love our Doodle Divas!!!